August 16, 2011

Card of the Day - August 16, 2011

Princess of Wands
Thoth Tarot



The Princess of Wands is the Fire's daughter having flaming energy and detached from deep emotions. She dances in the flames and is seductively beautiful with her unsatiable hunger for life and energy. Her passion is hot, explosive and fast burning down her object of desire. She can lack true warmth of the heart, and be faithless and self-indulgent and unable to feel real compassion and understanding. She can also be greedy, cruel, cold and numb. Today, be aware of who you really are. If you find yourself being cruel and heartless, try and change your ways. Be emotional and immerse yourself into the situation on a human level. 

2 comments:

  1. This is a powerful card and a very interesting message. I've always been fascinated by this deck... I use it now and again. Its as if they are pictures that have captured the energetic essence of something.

    I will be asking myself who I really am today... I think knowing you identity and understanding is part of the change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great that you use this deck often. I feel that this is the most under-used deck in my collection. I hope to warm up to it someday. :-) The messages are very strong and profound and not easy to ignore.

    ReplyDelete

Card of the day: Raw Morganite

  Card of the day: Raw Morganite The keywords of the card are sensitivity, gentleness, empathy and compassion This is a time for you to embr...