September 04, 2011

Card of the Day - September 4, 2011

Messages from your Animal Spirit Guides
Roadrunner

Keep your sense of humour, and don't take things so seriously

Just today, I was telling my husband how stressed I was: So much to do! And so little time! I have committed to a Tarot Project due in October, I have enrolled in an online Thoth class, recently started a new book club (we are reading Philip Pullman's Golden Compass- you can join us if you live in Mumbai and love books), have to maintain this blog, start my new website, take care of social formalities, and yes be a tarot reader and do readings! This card is a reminder for me to chill and take things lightly. I need not get all tensed and worried as things will take care of themselves. Sense of humour! That is so important! So whenever you find yourself frowning or scowling, turn that into a smile or a laugh!
 So today, curl up in your bed and watch your favorite episode of Friends, Modern Family or The Simpsons and laugh your troubles away. If they can be so happy and stupid, then why cant you? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card of the day: Raw Morganite

  Card of the day: Raw Morganite The keywords of the card are sensitivity, gentleness, empathy and compassion This is a time for you to embr...