July 31, 2011

Card of the Day - July 31, 2011

A New Dawn
Magical Mermaids and Dolphins oracle cards

"The worst is now behind you, and positive new experiences are on the horizon."

You have endured storms over rough seas, but now the way is clear and smooth. From here on, you can expect the best. Wash away the negativity from your consciousness and past memories, and keep only the positive lessons and love. Don't hang on to anything that could weigh you down such as resentment and bitterness. Let it go! If you have gone through patterns of negativity in the past, this is the time to affirm,"I now release the need to experience this life lesson. I extract whatever teachings I need to discover, and I move on to a life of harmonious and peaceful actions." Your prayers and positive thoughts are delivering new rays of Divine light to illuminate your present and future.

Like Celine Dion says,

Hush now,
I see a light in the sky
Oh, it's almost blinding me
I can't believe
I've been touched by an angel with love
Let the rain come down and wash away my tears
Let it fill my soul and drown my fears
Let it shatter the walls for a new, new sun
A new day has....come!

A new day has come!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great message. Thank you so much. I feel like I need to take this in right now :)

    Shaheen

    ReplyDelete

Card of the day: Raw Morganite

  Card of the day: Raw Morganite The keywords of the card are sensitivity, gentleness, empathy and compassion This is a time for you to embr...