July 13, 2021

Card of the day: When I accept the love of the universe as my primary teacher, I will always be guided back to the light




 Card of the day: When I accept the love of the universe as my primary teacher, I will always be guided back to the light 


If you feel you have gone off track, do not lose hope or feel the universe has forgotten you. You can rejuvenate and take a break and resume from where you had left. The universe is your main teacher who will always guide you back to your destiny. The universe loves you just like a mother loves her child. So even if there is a disconnect for a few years, you can always pick up where ever you left off when you are ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card of the day: Raw Morganite

  Card of the day: Raw Morganite The keywords of the card are sensitivity, gentleness, empathy and compassion This is a time for you to embr...