July 07, 2021

Card of the day: The more energy and intention I bring into my faith, the more fearless and free I am





 Card of the day: The more energy and intention I bring into my faith, the more fearless and free I am 


Self doubt is the main cause of stress these days. With so much of social media, pictures, videos and reels, the question looms over us: Am I good enough? It’s time to focus on what you want to manifest and bring energy and positive intentions into it. Have faith in yourself and that the universe is looking out for you. Be fearless as that is the key to being truly free from all your limitations set by your mind. You can fly as far as you believe you can , so think big and make your dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card of the day: Raw Morganite

  Card of the day: Raw Morganite The keywords of the card are sensitivity, gentleness, empathy and compassion This is a time for you to embr...