July 24, 2021

Card of the day: My capacity to tune in to the energy of love gives me the words I need when I’m ready to speak up, the compassion I need when it’s time to forgive and the power I need when I’m lost.





 Card of the day: My capacity to tune in to the energy of love gives me the words I need when I’m ready to speak up, the compassion I need when it’s time to forgive and the power I need when I’m lost. 


When you love, you know when is the right time to speak up, when it’s the right time to forgive and when it’s time to admit you are lost. Love is the most powerful emotion and feeling. Truly loving someone means understanding, adjusting, speaking up, compromising and forgiving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card of the day: Raw Morganite

  Card of the day: Raw Morganite The keywords of the card are sensitivity, gentleness, empathy and compassion This is a time for you to embr...