September 28, 2012

Oracle Card of the Day - Problem Solved


Today's Card of the Day from the Healing with the Fairies deck is 'Problem Solved'. Why have you been worrying yourself silly? Today's card is very positive and it says that very very soon, your problem is going to be solved. Have faith in the angels and the fairies as they are watching over you, guiding you, and solving your problems, one at a time. Worrying excessively delays good things from happening to you. Stop worrying and leave your problems to the Universe. Trust that all is going to be okay. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I could have sworn I've visited this site before but after looking at some of the articles I realized it's new to me.
    Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I came across it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back often!


    Here is my page - Elevate GF Review

    ReplyDelete

Card of the day: Raw Morganite

  Card of the day: Raw Morganite The keywords of the card are sensitivity, gentleness, empathy and compassion This is a time for you to embr...