February 15, 2012

Card of the Day - Feb 16, 2012

I'm back from a wonderful Mauritian holiday! It was relaxing and so peaceful! Ahhh.. the birds and the trees and the white sands and the blue-green seas. They will be with me for a very long time... I hope you all had a great week and had a great Valentine's day!


 I will be continuing my daily Card of the day posts from today using my new Shadowscapes Tarot deck. I will be using these cards for the first time and its great to share the images with you. Today's card is the Two of Pentacles. Just like the RWS deck, the card shows a man juggling two pentacles. In this card there are small fairy like creatures assisting him in his juggling. He also has a monkey companion who has a butterfly on his nose. This card says to me, follow your heart. If you want to be busy and juggle your life, do it. You are a bit unconventional and can juggle two lives at once or even two careers. You can easily adapt and shift between the two. You are focused and know what you want. Continue on this path and follow your inner guidance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Card of the day: Raw Morganite

  Card of the day: Raw Morganite The keywords of the card are sensitivity, gentleness, empathy and compassion This is a time for you to embr...