November 04, 2021

Card of the day: When I live and act from a place of spiritual alignment I can trust that everything is working out for me , even if I don’t know when or how it will happen

 



Card of the day: When I live and act from a place of spiritual alignment I can trust that everything is working out for me , even if I don’t know when or how it will happen 


The universe works in mysterious ways. We may never know how or when a miracle may take place and our prayers will be answered. But we must trust and keep the faith. 

1 comment:

  1. AstroLive is real time video calling astrology app providing live counselling and guidance 24x7. In addition to video call, it offers authentic services such as Kundli, Match Making, Daily Video Horoscope, AstroTV and a basket of products to shop from AstroShop.

    Hello friends, welcome to my youtube channel. Subscribe and stay updated to the AstroLive is real-time video today. Tarot

    ReplyDelete

Card of the day: Raw Morganite

  Card of the day: Raw Morganite The keywords of the card are sensitivity, gentleness, empathy and compassion This is a time for you to embr...