June 25, 2021

Card of the day: Spiritual law of attraction

 

Card of the day: Spiritual Law of Attraction


Do you know that you have the ability to attract what you want into your life? To do this, you need to focus on what you really want and remove all negative thoughts such as - I can’t, I won’t, I’m poor, I’m jobless or any such negative words from your daily vocabulary. Say : I manifest, I have abundance in my life, I am happy, I am wealthy, I am joyful. What we focus on, we attract that into our lives. So today, focus and use the spiritual law of attraction and use it to attract what you want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card of the day: Raw Morganite

  Card of the day: Raw Morganite The keywords of the card are sensitivity, gentleness, empathy and compassion This is a time for you to embr...