July 22, 2021

Card of the day: When I lean on certainly and faith, I change my mind about the world I see

 

When I lean on certainly and faith, I change my mind about the world I see


How do we make up our minds about the world we see? We judge people based on their words, or even their social media image. Sometimes we decide, based on their clothes they wear, or the cars they drive, or the place they live. When you lean on your faith, your entire perspective changes. Everyday we are growing, so earlier if we judged someone for something, maybe we won’t ten years later. Be aware of growing and changing as that is the essence of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card of the day: Raw Morganite

  Card of the day: Raw Morganite The keywords of the card are sensitivity, gentleness, empathy and compassion This is a time for you to embr...