July 19, 2021

Card of the day: When I focus on my inner light, I see the world through the lens of love

 



Card of the day: When I focus on my inner light, I see the world through the lens of love


Sometimes it’s difficult for us to look at the world and all it’s people with love. As humans we go through many emotions: anger, hatred, envy, jealousy. These are difficult to manage. But we have to make a conscious effort to love and be loving towards everyone as much as we can. We can do this by focusing on our own inner light. When your focus is on bettering yourself, what others do won’t matter. Today make yourself your focus and work on your inner light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card of the day: Raw Morganite

  Card of the day: Raw Morganite The keywords of the card are sensitivity, gentleness, empathy and compassion This is a time for you to embr...