July 15, 2021

Card of the day: I witness the darkness and call on the light with my prayer. Thank you Universe for guiding me to perceive this fear through the eyes of the teacher of love

 



Card of the day: I witness the darkness and call on the light with my prayer. Thank you Universe for guiding me to perceive this fear through the eyes of the teacher of love 



We are aware of the darkness which fills this world. All people are not full of love and light and could be evil with not so good intentions. The only thing we can do is to pray towards the light and ask for guidance and protection of us and our loved ones. Those who ask for help through prayer will receive protection from the darkness. Also banish all fear of anyone harming you as the universe is the best teacher always guiding and loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card of the day: Raw Morganite

  Card of the day: Raw Morganite The keywords of the card are sensitivity, gentleness, empathy and compassion This is a time for you to embr...