July 08, 2021

Card of the day: I always trust the direction of the universe, and k




Card of the day: I always trust the direction of the universe, and know I’m being guided 


Today’s card says to trust the direction the universe is taking you and go with the flow. You will always be guided. You may not realise but we are always guided by unexpected sources. Sometimes we could receive a quote online or a WhatsApp message just at the right moment we need it. Sometimes a stranger could help you in your situation or guide you in a field you need help in. So be open to the universe and if you need guidance just say: Universe please guide me and show me the way. Then watch out for a miracle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card of the day: Raw Morganite

  Card of the day: Raw Morganite The keywords of the card are sensitivity, gentleness, empathy and compassion This is a time for you to embr...