April 30, 2012

Card of the Day - April 30, 2012


Today's Card of the Day is the ''Nine of Cups'' from the Revelations Tarot. Interestingly, this card has come up once before, but in the reversed position. Today, it is in the upright position. The card shows a merman who seems at peace, surrounded by beautiful fishes. (i bought three pairs of additional fishes yesterday, for my fish tank!) He is content to be where he is, and is satisfied by the current situation, but I cannot help but notice that he is without a companion. A key meaning to this card is that today, you will be happy being by yourself, in your own space. You have a lot of catching up to do on things you have been thinking of. You will be able to do an important task which is close to your heart. I have a lot of pending things to do! Where do I start? LOL. I think I'll start by writing my post for the TarotBlogHop which will be on my blog at the decided time which is tomorrow: May 1 at 4pm GMT or 9.30pm IST.

What is the TarotBlogHop? Find out HERE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card of the day: Raw Morganite

  Card of the day: Raw Morganite The keywords of the card are sensitivity, gentleness, empathy and compassion This is a time for you to embr...