February 01, 2022

Deck of the month: Magical Unicorns Oracle cards



 Welcome to the month of February! 


February is the month of love and also happens to be my birthday month. 


This month I will be pulling the daily card of the day from the deck which is one of my favourite decks, the Magical Unicorns oracle deck by Doreen Virtue. 🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄 





Unicorns are magical creatures and they belong to the astral realm. They have the purest energies from all the elementals and legend has it that only the purest souls can see them, specially children. Pure children are attracted to unicorn cartoons and fairy tales. 


It’s my birthday month so I will also be doing some free readings so be sure to like my Facebook page, Instagram page and Twitter account as well. I will also be having birthday offers for Tarot readings at discounted prices. 


www.facebook.com/kareenatarot 


www.instagram.com/kareenatarot 


www.twitter.com/kareenatarot 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card of the day: Raw Morganite

  Card of the day: Raw Morganite The keywords of the card are sensitivity, gentleness, empathy and compassion This is a time for you to embr...