December 26, 2011

I am now on Manyzone.com

Manyzone.com is a website where you can consult with psychics, astrologers, tarot readers and fortune tellers. I have recently registered on this website, mainly because I get restricted to doing readings for clients only from Mumbai. On Manyzone, you can book a reading for me no matter where you are! You could be anywhere in India or anywhere in the world. You can pay in rupees and dollars as well. You can choose from the numerous spreads on my Profile page. You can send me an e-mail with your question and I will reply back within 3 days. After a couple of months, Phone chat and Online webcam chat will be available.

My Profile Page on Manyzone <<<--- Check it out!!

My Services on Manyzone :

Celtic Cross Spread
Relationship Spread
Past, Present, Future Spread
Yearly spread
Weekly spread
Angel card Reading

Technology is making us closer and closer! Looking forward to great Tarot Readings and interactions in the future! 

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog!!! Thanks for sharing. Welcome to Sheila Bajaj, the best place to Tarot Card prediction in India! Tarot reading can be a great way to seem at life situations from the past present and the future. To continue with a tarot reading please call us@ 99001 20034
    Tarot Card Reader in India

    ReplyDelete

Card of the day: Raw Morganite

  Card of the day: Raw Morganite The keywords of the card are sensitivity, gentleness, empathy and compassion This is a time for you to embr...