May 26, 2011

The Spirit of the Tarot

I participated in the World's Largest Tarot Reading by picking out a card for the question: What is the Spirit of Tarot for the next year?

I got the 3 of Swords from the Robin Wood deck.

Initially I was surprised to have this card come out of the deck, but the more I looked at it, the more I begin to understand its underlying message.

The Spirit of the tarot is eternal because it is helpful to people who have no hope and are going through stressful times. Whenever there is a gloomy storm, Tarot is like the rainbow the next day with a pot of gold at the other end. The Spirit of Tarot is LOVE when there is HATE. It is a friend who you can trust and believe in when everything seems to go wrong. Like in the card, when there are daggers thrown at us, Tarot is the bright red heart filled with love.

Participate in the Worlds Largest Tarot Reading by sending your card pick to worldtarotday@tarotprofessionals.com


I love that the world has become so global and people from all over the world are united through the language of Tarot. It unites us through love and because we all want to make a difference. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hello ѵery cοol site!! Guу .
    . Excellent .. Ѕupеrb .. I'll bookmark your site and take the feeds also? I am satisfied to find a lot of useful information right here in the put up, we'd liκе wοrk out extra techniques on this regard,
    thanks for ѕharing. . . . . .

    Here is my web site ... facial epilator

    ReplyDelete

Card of the day: Raw Morganite

  Card of the day: Raw Morganite The keywords of the card are sensitivity, gentleness, empathy and compassion This is a time for you to embr...