May 02, 2011

Hello everyone

Hi there everyone! Today I finally started off with my new Tarot blog! I have been practising Tarot reading since a really long time and have always wanted a blog on it, but have been procastinating since forever. Finally here it is... I intend to keep this blog up to date having information on tarot and share my thoughts on  tarot decks, spreads and my experiences on the spiritual path.

I plan to do astrological horoscopes, general tarot readings about what is happening in the world and discussing about Tarot and my journey.

Please feel free to comment and make suggestions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card of the day: Raw Morganite

  Card of the day: Raw Morganite The keywords of the card are sensitivity, gentleness, empathy and compassion This is a time for you to embr...