September 23, 2012

Mabon Blog Hop - Power of Transformation

Welcome to the Mabon Blog Hop chain! You may have reached here from the blog by Rose Red Robinson.  Check it out, if you happen you just see this post. We are a group of 28 bloggers blogging on the topic of the Power of Transformation.


This time's blog hop has as its theme, Transformation. When I first heard this word, a few pictures came to my mind, specially the card No. 13 in the Fairy Tale Tarot named 'Transformation' which is originally the 'Death' card in other decks. In this deck, this card is represented by the story of the Beauty and the Beast. It is a beautiful card, depicting the transformation of the 'beast' into a handsome young man. Transformation in this story takes place, because of the power of love. The Beauty has faith in the Beast and kisses him, breaking the spell. Love can bring about the greatest transformation.

It is this love, which has brought about a big change in my life. Specially this year, is very special as we are bearing the fruits of love and I am expecting a baby! This has transformed me emotionally, mentally and of course physically. I am resembling a football these days! Another important card of transformation in the Tarot which I relate to these days is The Empress. She is the ever nurturing mother, fertile within and outside. I really feel like that these days. I am blessed from within and at the same time, I am also doing well in my Tarot business as well. This baby has been a real blessing for me, it has made me realize that being a mother is an essential part of me. I am now looking forward to the journey of motherhood- along with the diapers,  baby wipes and baby smells. It is a miracle that a precious soul can be created out of love. I feel very blessed and happy to be where I am. I have become more calm, and have let myself go. I feel at peace and my dreams have become very vivid and full of meaning.


The Empress card that I love from all the decks that I have, is the Robin Wood Tarot deck. She is visibly pregnant, and happy. She is content in herself, and is busy spinning a wheel. This is so much like me. Spending time in nature among the greenery, or being at home, probably not spinning but doing some creative activity like baking (my new passion!) I think it has to do with 'nesting' or preparing and providing for my young one. Another part of nesting, is setting up the house and buying baby stuff. The Empress is ruled by Venus, the planet of love. And the card has a big red heart on the bark of the tree, which to me represents the beating of a new heart, a new life, a new beginning.

It is such a coincidence that Louis Underhill is also expecting a baby and she is right after me on this Blog Hop! You can check out her blog here. 

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful post! Love is the most powerful force for transformation in the Universe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations as you embark on the most rewarding and trans-formative journey of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about your transformative experiences! This is such a major one for humans all over the planet. Have fun with all the changes to your body, your mind, your soul, and the weirdly strange and wonderful concept of incubating another soul. I did it twice it was very special each time. Blessings to you in baking and baby nurturing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The matter that you provide is worth our time and energy.
    psychic readings online

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have done a amazing job with you website.
    http://www.psychicreviewonline.com/psychic-reviews/california-psychics-review.php

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have done a amazing job with you website.
    psychic reading 0800

    ReplyDelete

Card of the day: Raw Morganite

  Card of the day: Raw Morganite The keywords of the card are sensitivity, gentleness, empathy and compassion This is a time for you to embr...